Coal fuel industry will impact the environment around the power plant area or industrial area. These impacts, such as air pollution and other industrial waste, should be handled well. Surely you will need an Environmental Impact Analysis which will report you your industry impact to environment.
In coal fuel based industry, emissions and exhaust gases are produced constantly. Digital Logsheet provides real-time system monitoring solutions to check particles or types of exhaust emissions produced such as SO2, NOX, CO, O2, CO2, Dust, Temperature, Opacity, Pressure, Humidity, and more.
Another function that you might find very helpful is distribution monitoring. LogSheet Digital can monitor coal-hauling from the start of truck loading to the port or industrial areas (finish point) when it unloads the coal. You can monitor how many tons of coal carried and ensure there is no reduction of weight during the distribution using the weighbridge application. Equipped with GPS tracking, the detailed position of the trucks traveling on the road can be monitored. Detailed information on coal-carrying trucks can be done anytime and anywhere.
Advantages of Digital LogSheet on Coal Power Plant
- Easy to use and fast installation process
- Using a Scan QR Code on equipment
- Protect and prevent damage to equipment
- Can be accessed anywhere anytime 24 hours using a smartphone/tablet or web-connected to the internet
- Saves time and resources in monitoring and controlling equipment
- Added features according to customer requests and following existing problems in the field