The pipeline Monitoring System is a system that is used to monitor pipe conditions. The pipe is passed by 3 states of matter, water, oil, and gas. Underground pipelines generally experience leakage or damage. Leakage can occur at several locations or areas and the pipelines may also experience corrosion.
The function of the pipeline is to distribute substances (water, oil, or gas) to the production area to be processed further. Many companies have planted their pipes underground, and hopefully, there will be no damage that can disrupt the production process.
Therefore, to minimize and prevent pipe from the damage caused by several factors including earthquakes, landslides, corrosion, or bad materials, a Plumbing Monitoring System is needed to detect and monitor underground pipe conditions. This system is designed with a location feature for the user to track the detailed location of the pipe as well as the pipe parameters or pipe condition.
Ease and Application of Digital LogSheet on Pipeline Monitoring
- Easy to use and fast installation process
- Using a Scan QR Code on equipment
- Protect and prevent damage to equipment
- Can be accessed anywhere anytime 24 hours using a smartphone/tablet or web-connected to the internet
- Saves time and resources in monitoring and controlling equipment
- Added features according to customer requests and following existing problems in the field